Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin July 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Establishes detailed project charter, plans, and objectives to outline timelines and project deliverables;
- Executes project plan according to project methodologies, ensures successful and coordinated completion of project components, facilitates consensus with stakeholders as needed, and ensures readiness for project implementation;
- Tracks project progress according to project plan, monitors and reports on the status of projects and major issues/obstacles encountered;
- Makes recommendations regarding projects scope changes;
- Implements and/or contributes to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies and monitor risk throughout the life cycle of the project;
- Participates in development and monitoring of project budgets within the context of operational demands and environmental and resource constraints and uses best utilization methods to thoroughly monitor and adhere to allocated budgets;
- Maintains ongoing support for initiatives from project sponsors and user groups, keeps stakeholders aware of project status and ensures effective communication channels are in place;
- Participates in establishment of project team by gathering input from stakeholders, identifying needs and skills required, making staffing recommendations and/or decisions;
- May provide leadership and direction to project team members and vendor(s), conveys policies and priorities, coordinates work and ensures issues are resolved or escalated to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met;
- Completes project artifacts related to support documentation, Change Advisory;
- Boards, and Project Closure Reports.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Experience implementing complex lab information systems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.