Senior Information Security and Risk Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Information Security and Risk Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Information Security and Risk Analyst
- Providing advanced support in the design, implementation and maintenance of threat and risk assessments;
- Complete current and future risk analysis and assessments, and often acts as a project consultant for assigned technical projects and duties;
- Perform duties of a confidential and sensitive nature regarding the threat of risk within the organization and as required, be available during disruptions;
- Assist with the corporate security and risk management practices, including policy development, education, resource management, research, and investigations;
- Develop and implement IT Risk and Security strategies, plans and budgets, under the direction of the CISO;
- Works collaboratively with the CISO to develop overall information security policy and standards, and ensure the ongoing currency of the information security policy and standards;
- Develops / progresses corporate IT Risk and security program-specific activities;
- Supports security compliance and remediation initiatives for technology, processes and services (a) to ensure ongoing effectiveness of the information security program, (b) to protect the business from unknown exposures and (c) to ensure compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements;
- Develop/Advise on IT Risk management framework and guidelines for use in the environment across the division;
- Coordinate and/or participate in business Security Threat Risk Assessments, and Risk Control Assessments as needed;
- Provide guidance, direction and oversight to the controls within the information security risk framework to support business and operational objectives;
- Validate that all activities adhere to policies, standards, and controls;
- Work with business and IT partners to help identify their requirements for information security, supporting their IT and security risk decision making process;
- Participate in security impact analyses undertaken by the Business for the projects;
- Creates, maintains and enforces corporate measures and practices pertaining to IT risk management and procedures;
- Measures and communicates the IT risks and potential mitigation strategies to reduce the risk to an acceptable level;
- Provides recommendations for additional growth and expansion of the IT risk environment and scope;
- Contributes to business cases for security solutions with a keen focus on risk assessment practices;
- Proposes, coordinates, and participates in the development and execution of security awareness and training materials and events;
- Strong technical, planning, and leadership skills are required;
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge in related IT practices and risk measures;
- Ability to assess and resolve complex issues and situations through effective decision making;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to relate to others with all levels of technical competency;
- Provides support to the organization regarding business continuity plans around risk mitigation and management at times of business disruptions.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Information Security and Risk Analyst
- Seven years in the IT industry with four years direct risk experience including conducting many Threat and Risk Assessment;
- University degree or two-year college diploma in Computer Science, Business or similar discipline;
- Completion of one or more of the following Information Security Management professional designations is preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM);
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC);
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Other information security credentials.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.