Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Specialty Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing on technical and operational certification processes for new technology integrations;
- Trouble-shooting and problem-solving ranging from conceptualization to implementation;
- Incident, defect and problem responses, and adherence to enterprise change management processes;
- Working with clients, management, team members, and other teams to resolve problems, fulfill requests, perform migrations and to implement projects;
- Formulating technical strategies, creating functional design documentation and certification artifacts;
- Helping customers to understand benefits realized when utilizing the full suite of O365. Troubleshooting in connectivity and migrations of Product workloads inside O365;
- Executing, managing, planning and leading a set of Office 365 customers and partners through the Onboarding technical process;
- The configuration of Office 365 onboarding tools and processes technology;
- Analyzing, developing and communicating key Onboarding processes and technology improvements for Office 365 Onboarding and the entire deployment cycle; and,
- Developing and documenting best practices for supporting Office 365 applications and assisting with developing an appropriate support model.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Overall 7+ years of IT experience ranging from support to design, execution and deployment, training and automation;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016, ProPlus including Visio, Project, InfoPath and SharePoint Designer, Microsoft 356 collaboration and productivity services, including Skype for Business, SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Online, OneDrive, and MS Teams;
- Advanced scripting skills and proficiency with Windows PowerShell;
- Strong understanding of Windows OS (Windows 7/10, Server 2008/12);
- Excellent knowledge of IE11, Google Chrome and browser support tools (LBS, IE Enterprise Mode);
- Experience with MS Server Update Services (WSUS);
- Knowledge of SCCM including packaging and scripting application install across the enterprise;
- Ability to scale the complexity of the business communications based on the level of understanding of the target audience;
- Proven ability to articulate complex application requirements and functionality, as well as complex business objectives with various business units;
- Can summarize meeting discussions, capture relevant details, implement and track next steps;
- Identifies and documents system and/or process deficiencies and recommends solutions;
- Experience in the development of training documentation;
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory;
- Knowledge of endpoint security and DLP: Titus, Azure, McAfee and Symantec;
- Application Virtualization; and,
- Experience in Office 365 migrations.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.