Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Programmer Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding the business requirements;
- Understanding and contributing to the functional design;
- Coding and unit testing;
- Integration testing;
- Database queries and updates;
- Technical documentation; and,
- Knowledge transfer.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Object-oriented design and development;
- Java and JEE technologies: EJB, JSF, JPA (EclipseLink);
- Web Services development (XML, SOAP);
- PL/SQL for Oracle database;
- Oracle WebLogic application server; and,
- Development tools, such as Eclipse IDE and SVN.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.