Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and/or maintaining an automated regression test suite as well as test data set;
- Contributing to and maintaining team’s internal knowledge base and automation tool set;
- Taking an active role in all testing phases, receiving direction from the Test Engineer Manager and offering advice to the Test Manager when needed;
- Creating test plans, test cases, test scripts and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents;
- Working with JIRA & Confluence for test case management, defect management, test reporting, and other functions;
- Participating in defect triage meetings and scrums;
- Reporting testing progress and defect metrics to the project team;
- Reviewing and providing feedback on high-level business requirements, system design documents and testing documents;
- Working closely with business users during user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Liaising with offshore automation and performance to streamline the automation process; and,
- Responding to user questions regarding system behavior and aid during defect resolution.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience as an Automation QA/Tester;
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium Web Driver / QTP or UFT;
- Experience in basic Java code/development (IDE's for scripting- Eclipse/IntelliJ DEA);
- Experience with ANT scripting, Jenkins, Maven, and GIT;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Stash;
- Experience with queries in SQL, DB2, and Oracle;
- Solid understanding of the software development and working experience within Agile environment (Scrums, Sprints, Retrospective, etc…); and,
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.