Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Programmer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing detailed design specifications, creating and reviewing code and assessing impact on other applications.
- Developing and coding programs to integrate multiple subsystems;
- Identifying and recommending system enhancements to improve or expand customer services by anticipating customer problems and recommending solutions;
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating project design and implementation teams;
- Assisting and training others on technical or industry-related issues;
- Evaluating hardware or software product alternatives and makes recommendations;
- Role will work closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities;
- Providing detailed development estimates to Project Manager for development effort as well as weekly status reporting and budget forecasting;
- Configuration management for the sub projects within the release;
- Working closely with System Test Environment Management Team (STEMT) to ensure that environments are fully functional and that builds are properly deployed;
- Participating in development of test strategy, test plans, test cases and testing efforts (unit testing and integration testing of code);
- Coaching / mentoring of junior developers; and,
- Ensuring required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full time staff upon completion of contract term.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7 years of experience with MS Access;
- 8 years of experience with VBA;
- 8 years of experience with Excel;
- 8 years of experience with SQL;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Sharepoint; and,
- Good knowledge of web based design.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.