Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in creating an operational & tactical plan including key strategies, actioning items and metrics by ensuring alignment with the business plan and objectives;
- Providing timely analysis of information and reports for assigned area(s) of expertise to ensure compliance with terms and conditions and ongoing maintenance of risk within acceptable levels;
- Developing and maintaining consistent operating processes accordance with established guidelines and best practices (stakeholder engagement, performance metrics, governance, service level agreement, issue escalation, etc.);
- Ensuring appropriate action plans are in place to identify and address financial, reputational and compliance risks and gaps including a process for escalation to senior management;
- Creating reports, metrics and dashboards as required;
- Providing consultancy and advice on various financial transactions/activities;
- Ensuring regulatory/ compliance requirements and procedures are followed;
- Escalating issues that require resolution by more senior team members, as per guidelines;
- Ensuring effective support processes are in place, departmental strategies are upheld, and objectives are being met, recommending actions as required to remain on track; and,
- Ensuring operations of the department is in compliance with all regulatory and financial corporate governance requirements – policies, procedures, reporting requirements, performance metrics and internal controls.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 - 5 years experience as a financial analyst in a similar capacity;
- Demonstrated advanced Excel (pivot tables, macros), PowerPoint and Access;
- Broad/diverse knowledge in multiple areas of IT processes and roles/responsibilities;
- Solid understanding of finance, human resources, premises and administrative policies and procedure;
- Strong knowledge of bank’s compliance requirements with regards to Finance, Operations;
- Experience with charts, trends and analysis; and,
- Experience and comfort with accounting and an ability to reconcile.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.