Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Business product knowledge with a focus on Equity Derivative instruments;
- The overall IT solution cycle including engaging business users for demo review and provide subsequent trainings of newly rolled out functions;
- Transforming project goal into small pieces of business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals;
- Identifying issues, developing and maintaining processes that address and resolve them, (communicating with/alerting stakeholders as needed); and,
- Proactively putting forward & suggesting ideas that speak to project objectives (e.g. development, testing solutions, and tools).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- 5 years or more experience in capital markets as a BSA/ BA (good business and technical acumen);
- Understanding of Derivative pricing and market risk terminology;
- Proficient with PNL and pricing;
- Software development lifecycle expertise;
- Experience of Agile development methodologies;
- Good SQL skills;
- Ability to read and interpret logs; and,
- Knowledge of basic programming.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.