Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The development, design, and implementation of application systems;
- Interfacing with the technical team to design and implement application systems;
- Designing and coding programs, including the ability to test their coding, find errors, and correct codes to provide quality coding;
- Verifying accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by operating personnel;
- Correcting program errors by revising instructions or altering the sequence of operations; and,
- Testing instructions, and assembling specifications, flow charts, diagrams, layouts, programming and operating instructions to document applications for later modification or reference.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with 1 or more Java Script framework (Salesforce Lightning, Angular, React, Backbone);
- Experience with complex enterprise systems;
- Experience working with a team of developers & non-developers Interested in learning the Salesforce Platform & Business to business, enterprise software development;
- Demonstrated experience with coding technologies;
- An Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate; and,
- Software specialties that could include but are not limited to: Oracle, Hyperion, EAM, BI.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.