Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures;
- Coordinating systems development for major applications, defining project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming;
- Developing, planning, analyzing, evaluating and assigning priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Defining project phases, setting deadlines and managing staff;
- Developing project plans with milestones;
- Coordinating all meeting and interfacing with business units, staff and service providers;
- Overseeing and executing multiple projects and project managers;
- Accountability for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity;
- Setting direction at an operational level, working autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborating with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals;
- Directing or managing large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity;
- Ensuring delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope, cost, schedule and quality for the project;
- Ensuring the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules;
- Performing risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the executive or steering committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions and support;
- Managing the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the project managers to secure the resources required for the project;
- Ensuring client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk and issue assessment, management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise;
- Working with and influencing senior level leaders and partners with other IT managers; and,
- Managing a team that consists of 50 to 100 people.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight to ten (8-10) years’ experience;
- Seven to ten (7-10) years’ experience in project management and delivering projects;
- Seven (7) years’ experience in infrastructure;
- Seven (7) years’ experience working with development projects;
- Ten (10) years proven leadership skills and experience managing multiple large and complex IT projects;
- Eight (8) years’ expertise in MS project, excel, visio and powerpoint;
- Certification in PMP;
- Full life cycle development experience;
- Experience with proven project methodology tools;
- Certification in PMI or ITIL; and,
- Bilingualism (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.