Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Specialist for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and managing the compliance activities assigned to other teams to ensure effective tracking;
- Auditing and managing the teams in collection and validating evidence as required. Providing advice on PCI compliance;
- Reviewing, assessing and providing guidance on new initiatives, projects and services that are involved with cardholder data;
- Leading the effort to implement new versions of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) requirements, including the reviewing of the technology lifecycle and end of life impacts (platforms, software, database) on PCI applications and Cardholder Data Environment;
- Coordinating the work of the Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), as required;
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of the program to monitor service providers’ PCI DSS compliance status;
- Managing the PCI control library;
- Providing periodic compliance status reports to senior management, as directed or requested. Managing PCI compliance risks and issues log; and,
- Responding to alleged violations of PCI compliance policies, procedures, and standards by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation (CRISC, CISSP, CISM, PCI-P).
- 7+ years of Security Specialist experience;
- In depth Knowledge of PCI Control Standards;
- Experience working with security compliance programs;
- Thorough leadership experience with a deep expertise and knowledge of information technology practices including information security, networking, event management, access management, authentication and security scans; and,
- Knowledge of technologies such as SQL, Oracle, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server, VMWare/VMC, Cloud, Mainframes, Firewalls, Network technologies, Active Directory, ACF2, RSA, VPNs (IPSec tunnels), Data Loss Prevention tools, etc.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.