Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with technology partners to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations;
- Defining, documenting and translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications, considering non-functional requirements;
- Assisting testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing;
- Supporting and contributing to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risks identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager;
- Participating in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products;
- Working closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration;
- Providing operational and process-related analysis and support;
- Working with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements;
- Ensuring best practices related to the BSA discipline are adhered to and enforced within project processes and deliverables;
- Adhering to existing processes/standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards, and business technology architecture, escalating issues as required;
- Maintaining ongoing communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle;
- Performing BSA tasks effectively while assigned to a single project or multiple concurrent projects; and,
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial industry;
- 7+ years of BSA experience;
- 3+ years of experience with Agile execution, JIRA and Confluence;
- 3+ years of Data mapping and FSDM;
- 7+ years of business technology experience - delivery practices and standards;
- 7+ years of system analysis process and technique experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.