Project Control Officer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Control Officer for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the project files (project documentation, approvals, drawdowns, spreadsheets, meeting minutes, monthly status reports, third party contracts and other correspondence and documentation as appropriate);
- Maintaining the budget -Auditing items to be delivered under projects, reviewing the weekly and monthly time tracking reports for anomalies, ensuring all invoices have been approved with the proper sign-offs prior to payment, ensuring drawdowns are properly recorded and maintaining ongoing cost to complete forecasts. This includes full reconciliation of the project budget and completing investigations for differences as they occur;
- Acting as the project secretariat - Preparing/distributing agendas, attending meetings, preparing/distributing clear and detailed minutes on a timely basis, recording, communicating and following up on action items and maintaining project distribution lists;
- Supporting the Delivery Manager to ensure all appropriate areas are represented on the project team and to maintaining momentum of the project against a background of constantly conflicting priorities;
- Formally document and cost project activities by using the Microsoft Project tool Definition of development activities at sufficient detail levels (not to exceed 10 work day increments and not to detail less than 4 hours); and,
- Ongoing communication of project status, completing the agreed on project reports and escalating issues to the Delivery Manager, or Senior Delivery Manager as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7+ years of experience as a Project Control Officer;
- 7+ years of experience managing project financials, forecasting, budget planning;
- Experience with Jira/Confluence (Any experience managing Jira, creating sprints, running reports;
- 5+ years of experience in the FI/Banking Industry as a PCO;
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience; and,
- Formal Project Management Education is desired.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.