Junior Web Content Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Web Content Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing operations and maintenance support for the website;
- Administering/configuring web applications based on content management systems (WordPress/EPIserver);
- Assisting with group, role, and permissions assignment;
- Performing complete testing of web applications; and,
- Participating in meetings where web projects are reviewed and discussed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in related field;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in working with web content management systems and web technologies;
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration information;
- Experience writing HTML/CSS is considered an asset;
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills; and,
- Proven ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.