Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Administrator for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and executing new project implementations, providing regular status updates to key stakeholders;
- Overseeing projects by taking ownership of infrastructure requests, and interfacing with team members and business stakeholders to see projects through to completion, ensuring all work efforts are captured within the client’s IS service management application;
- Acting as liaison between design and implementation teams;
- Reviewing Test Strategies and Test Plans to ensure the functional quality of proposed solutions;
- Supporting training and solution implementation activities;
- Contributing to post-implementation reviews;
- Supporting on-site and off-site design, installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting for technology systems and their related technologies in order to deliver required service levels;
- Performing analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex system problems, and recommend and implement corrective solutions;
- Installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining IT systems within local and other locations, such as servers, firewalls, network switches and routers;
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of business processes that rely on the supported technology systems, and their associated service level agreements;
- Participating in cross-functional meetings and projects that impact implementations, changes or improvements to related products or systems; and,
- Ensuring the continual improvement of the knowledge base, while assisting with the improvement of process deficiencies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related field;
- Five plus (5+) years of IT experience in systems/infrastructure administration in a large, enterprise organization;
- Previous team leadership or management experience preferred;
- Proven experience working with both physical and virtual servers;
- Experience or knowledge in cloud computing and XaaS (i.e. O365), systems security, or cyber security, and related devices, various vendor network devices, wireless controllers and access points, DNS/DHCP/Wins/Active Directory/Group Policies;
- Experience with TACACs/Radius Authentication and Authorization;
- General understanding of ITIL best practices;
- Familiarity with a service management system, preferably ServiceNow;
- Strong understanding of a scripting language, preferably PowerShell;
- The ability to be a highly motivated team player and learn quickly and adapt to a changing business environment; and,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a commitment to customer service.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.