Intermediate Web Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Web Designer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July 2018.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Web Designer
- Supports the overall creative & graphic design governance for Company’s Channel 21 Digital and Social Teams;
- Maintains Company’s internal and external (Look and Feel) standards;
- Adhere to corporate brand standards;
- Propose tools and make recommendations as needed for Company’s Intranet/Internet website budget;
- Research and plan for changing user requirements and technology advances;
- Keep current with other financial institutions Internet and Intranet web sites and development practices;
- Provide assistance in other marketing reporting needs;
- Contribute to determining and recommending the resources necessary for web operations.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Excellent communication skills; Self-Starter; Highly-Organized; Detail-Oriented; Efficient;
- Skilled in web-ready graphics, motion graphics (3d, 2d/traditional animation, video), pdf authoring and other multimedia file formats and concepts;
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Ability to work with both a team and independently;
- Customer-focused and results driven Designations / Training Required / Prerequisites BS/MS or other post-secondary accreditation in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject and three to five (3-5) years of field experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.