Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support and producing detailed system requirements and technical/functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks;
- Working in close partnership with business partners/technology/project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications;
- Developing effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options/recommendations, while working closely with key technology partners (e.g. Solution Architects and Quality Assurance staff);
- Defining, documenting and translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications and non-functional specifications;
- Supporting testing teams in translating requirements;
- Ensuring project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed;
- Participating in quality management reviews of the designs, prototypes and other work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements;
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration;
- Providing operational/process related analysis and support to various extents;
- Ensuring best practices related to the BSA discipline are adhered to and enforced within project processes and deliverable;
- Adhering to existing processes/standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, enterprise technology delivery practices and standards, and business technology architecture; and,
- Able to perform BSA tasks effectively while assigned to a single project or multiple concurrent projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 4 + years of business system analysis experience – Infrastructure;
- 4+ years of data analysis experience;
- 6 + years of advance MS Excel Skills to work massive workbooks - pivot table, formulas, vlookup;
- 6 years of reporting experience;
- 4+ years of exposure to large IT Infrastructure Projects;
- 2 years of experience with Sharepoint;
- 4 years of presentation experience – Powerpoint; and,
- Solid understanding of PCO duties and ability to ensure policies within a program of related projects are executed.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.