Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a SharePoint Developer. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs;
- Conferring with stakeholders and IT management;
- Studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
- Performing software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debugging, testing, and deploying software solutions;
- Assisting in the designing, development and the maintenance of key components of the software suite using microsoft .net, sharepoint server 2010 and 2016;
- Assisting in the implementation of sharepoint-based workflows as well as development of business intelligence dashboards;
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by creating documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code;
- Building proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software;
- Maintaining product test software and demos for training purposes;
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential; and,
- Actively participating in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline;
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C/C++ and XLM;
- Experience with visual studio, sharepoint designer, infopath, web parts, and workflow creation;
- Experience as a sharepoint developer in the analysis, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications;
- Experience using jQuery, client object model, and service-oriented architecture;
- Experience with sharepoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of search, managed metadata, and user profile services;
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality and error free deliverables;
- Ability to be motivated, independent and self-sufficient;
- Ability to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision;
- Strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code;
- Organization skills, good communication, ability to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage projects from concept to production;
- Ability to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation;
- Ability to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change;
- Emphasized personal and professional growth by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations;
- Project management experience and good judgment to accomplish goals in a variety of tasks;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to read and write in english;
- Ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data (an asset);
- Experience with SQL server reporting services, SQL server analysis services, and SQL server integration services (an asset); and,
- Experience with microsoft MCPD 70-576, sharepoint 2010 and 2013 designing and developing applications certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.