Change and Deployment Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change and Deployment Coordinator for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating the deployment of releases in conjunction with Service Design Management Analyst, IT Operations, Development/Testing and Knowledge Management teams;
- Providing technical guidance and support throughout the release process including managing known errors, early life support issues and workarounds;
- Owning the standard deployment procedures and any related continuous service improvement actions;
- Receiving, logs, and prioritizing, in collaboration with the initiator, all change requests (RFCs);
- Chairing all internal CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings, issuing the agenda and coordinating with all change stakeholders the tasks required to build, test and implement changes;
- Authorizing acceptable changes after advice given by the CAB
- Issuing change schedules via the Service Center;
- Coordinating release documentation and communications; and,
- Developing, documenting and publishing Change and Release Management standards, Change and Release Management plans and procedures, ensuring that these documents are updated as and when appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working in an IT Operations and ERP environment in the telecommunications industry;
- 1-3 years of Project management experience, using MS Project;
- A technical understanding of the SDLC, including development, quality assurance, knowledge management, testing, release and deployment, and early life support;
- A technical understanding of IT Operations including Service Desk, Problem Management, Data Centre, and Network Management practices;
- A working knowledge of ITIL Best Practices with minimum certification of foundation in Version 3; and,
- The ability to coordinate overnight implementation schedules.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.