Senior Java Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in technical design sessions with the lead developer;
- Providing input to the application architecture;
- Reviewing design and development tasks;
- Developing code;
- Planning and executing component tests;
- Participating in daily status meetings;
- Providing guidance regarding solution design and application architecture;
- Translating the query responses from the fusion search engine to the existing user interfaces for five different CPC intranet sites; and,
- Migrating the existing ASP.Net UI to java scripts and HTML using the angular framework.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years’ extensive position related experience;
- Seven (7) plus years of java and java script development experience;
- Three (3) years’ experience with angular open-source front-end web application platform;
- Experience with various technologies and standards such as java, J2EE and swing;
- Good organization and planning skills;
- Effective verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment; and,
- Experience with enterprise search engine (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.