Senior Performance Test Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Performance Test Specialist. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing end to end performance testing for this initiative;
- Conducting system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability;
- Establishing performance baseline, identifying performance bottlenecks and measuring performance improvements;
- Writing performance test script using loadrunner and jmeter;
- Analyzing test performance results and coordinating with the development team for issue resolution;
- Representing performance test team at design discussions and educating team members on performance test items;
- Automating measurement of performance tests using telemetry frameworks such as influxdb, intrascope and grafana; and,
- Demonstrating technical leadership and acting as a mentor for other test team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science OR collegiate diploma in computer science OR equivalent experience;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience performance testing;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience in an agile environment;
- One (1) plus years hands-on experience in using telemetry tools;
- Up-to-date knowledge on current technologies including middleware, SAP, web and mobile development platforms, multiple database platforms, virtual and cloud platforms, automation tools, web services, DevOps and configuration management;
- Experience with QA practices within different software development methodologies including but not limited to test strategy and approach, test plans and test data planning;
- Advanced knowledge and experience with loadrunner and jmeter;
- Advanced understanding of unix based system such as linux and solaris;
- Interpersonal skills, and ability to flourish working in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and multiple locations;
- Ability to promote and drive change;
- Sharp analytic and problem-solving capabilities that go beyond strict technical expertise;
- Technical leadership and people management experience;
- Experience with performance testing SAP event manager and red hat fuse ESB;
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes such as ansible, chef, and puppet;
- Experience in teamcity, git, eclipse, maven and jira;
- Experience with HP performance center, ALM/QTP and selenium;
- Experience with continuous performance testing within CI/ CD construct;
- Experience SAP performance testing;
- Experience with various tools like jira, zephyr and sonarqube;
- Certification in agile or equivalent experience; and,
- Certification in ITIL foundations (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.