Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Confirming/revising the project scoping document and guide implementation activities, including pre-implementation (foundational) tasks;
- Developing and guiding creation of project team/ project steering committee as required;
- Developing and maintaining a Project Charter, Project Management Plan, Risk Register, Change Request process, and other project related documentation;
- Directing and managing project execution;
- Ensuring system environment(s) are setup and aligned with best practices;
- Working with internal and external project teams and vendors to ensure tasks are on track;
- Calling and chairing project team and other applicable meetings;
- Creating/confirming budget; including but not exclusive to, estimation and control of costs while providing regular reporting of the budget status;
- Documenting all findings and recommendations in a central area accessible to all project stakeholders;
- Engaging with sponsors and stakeholders to confirm scope definition, goals, objectives, benefits, etc.;
- Identifying all pre-implementation (foundational) work required to be completed by the stakeholders in preparation for implementation through engagement with Company resources and the project team;
- Working with project resources to identify requirements, define scope, WBS creation, verify, and control scope;
- Working with stakeholder groups to review, identify, clarify, and prioritize requirements;
- Defining project goals and responsibilities including creation of a responsibility assignment matrix;
- Identifying stakeholders - plan, execute, and distribute communications and other relate project information;
- Managing stakeholders expectations;
- Ensuring all stakeholders are ready to start working with the new application and associated business processes;
- Reporting on performance, budget, schedule, meeting minutes, decisions, outcomes, risks, and other such requested reporting KPIs;
- Providing regular project progress/status reporting to sponsors, project steering committee, stakeholder groups, and project; and,
- Escalating issues/changes outside of the PM authority (i.e. scope changes) to sponsors /project steering committee as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or equivalent Technical College/Institute Diploma;
- A Project Management designation is preferred;
- Ten (10) years extensive experience, demonstrable track record in providing Project Management services;
- Five plus (5+) years recent experience managing complex, high profile projects/ initiatives;
- Exceptional negotiation and people skills required to effectively move an organization through a significant period of change;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage technical and application groups to ensure project is on time and within scope and budget;
- Exceptional facilitation skills at the Senior Management and other organizational levels;
- Exceptional oral and written communication, facilitation, and presentation skills, including presenting to upper management and or senior management;
- Working knowledge of the Transcription Services and the Front End/Back End Speech recognition technology domain is an asset; and,
- Knowledge/experience with implementation of the M*Modal software and integrating it to an electronic health record solution such as PARIS is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.