Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Confirm/revise the project scoping document and guide implementation activities, including pre-implementation (foundational) tasks;
- Develop and guide creation of project team/ project steering committee as required;
- Develop and maintain a Project Charter, Project Management Plan, Risk Register, Change Request process and other project related documentation; direct and manage project execution;
- Ensure system environment(s) are setup and aligned with best practices;
- Work with internal and external project teams and vendors to ensure tasks are on track;
- Call and chair project team and other applicable meetings;
- Create/confirm budget including but not exclusive to estimation and control of costs and provide regular reporting of the budget status;
- Document all findings and recommendations in a central area accessible to all project stakeholders;
- Engage with sponsors and stakeholders to confirm scope definition, goals, objectives, benefits, etc.;
- Identify all pre-implementation (foundational) work required to be completed by the stakeholders in preparation for implementation through engagement with Company resources and the project team;
- Work with project resources to identify requirements, define scope, WBS creation, verify and control scope;
- Work with stakeholder groups to review, identify, clarify and prioritize requirements;
- Define project goals and responsibilities including creation of a responsibility assignment matrix;
Identify stakeholders; plan, execute and distribute communications and other relate project information;
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations;
- Ensure all stakeholders are ready to start working with the new application and associated business processes;
- Report on performance, budget, schedule, meeting minutes, decisions, outcomes, risks and other such requested reporting KPIs;
- Provide regular project progress/status reporting to sponsors, project steering committee, stakeholder groups and project;
- Escalate issues /changes outside of the PM authority (e.g. scope changes) to sponsors /project steering committee as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- Have ten (10) years extensive experience, demonstrable track record in providing Project
- Management services;
- Have at least five (5) years recent experience managing complex, high profile projects/ initiatives;
- Have exceptional negotiation and people skills required to effectively move an organization through a significant period of change;
- Have strong leadership skills and ability to manage clinical, technical and application groups to ensure project is on time and within scope and budget;
- Possess exceptional facilitation skills at the Senior Management and other organizational levels;
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills;
- Including presenting to upper management and or senior management;
- Experience as a Project Manager is preferred;
- It is an asset if the proponent has working knowledge of the Transcription Services and the Front End/Back End Speech recognition technology domain;
- It is an asset if the proponent has knowledge / experience with implementation of the M*Modal software and integrating it to an electronic health record solution such as PARIS;
- Have a University Degree or equivalent Technical College/Institute Diploma is preferred;
- A Project Management designation is preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.