Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Intermediate Test Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Test Specialist for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of test data entry and record keeping of tests completed;
- Creating test scripts for change requests and project changes based on functional or technical design documentation;
- Converting requirements and design documents into a set of test cases and scripts, ensuring compliance with methodology;
- Performing application product and end-to-end functional testing of the business process using available tools and applications, ensuring fixes are tested and verified and the implementation components are tested until QA standards are met;
- Providing technical guidance and assistance to junior members on current practices and available toolkits;
- Driving the quality of features through solid testing methods and improves effectiveness by identifying the right set of test cases to test and potentially automate;
- Performing defect tracking and coordinates QA activities. Analyzes data, recommends improvements and compiles reports based on findings;
- Recommending adjustments to current testing processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvements;
- Communicating test processes and test plans to appropriate parties; and,
- Working closely with different functional groups and customers to resolve issues and ensure thorough testing that they meet the scope of the approved test strategy and test approach.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software testing;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand functional, technical and non-functional requirements;
- Experience designing, creating, performing, and documenting both functional and technical test cases and scripts;
- Working knowledge of the HP ALM tool;
- Working knowledge and testing experience of SOAP UI;
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries; and,
- Experience with Cloud-based applications testing.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.