Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathering requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Preparing cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrating an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supporting one or more highly complex business processes;
- Working on multiple projects as a project team member; and,
- Serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7+ years of experience in a Business Analyst capacity;
- 7+ years of experience end-to-end from requirements gathering to post-production;
- 7+ years of experience in Capital Markets with various financial products;
- 7+ years of experience with Trade Lifecycle, trade confirmation;
- 5+ years of experience with Agile, working in sprints; and,
- Bachelor's degree or related in technical field.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.