Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Technical Specialist
- Review, simplify, and optimize AD structure and GPO for security and performance for Windows 10;
- Work with senior staff to review AD structure and GPO design and optimization;
- Automate operational AD and GPO tasks;
- Perform baseline analysis of current AD and GPO for Windows 10;
- Recommendations to optimized AD and GPO;
- Implement approved recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technical Specialist
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience administering Windows workstations in an enterprise environment and AD and GPO;
- Designed and implemented AD structure and GPO for Windows 10 in a 2000+ enterprise environment;
- Proven experience in developing PowerShell scripts for automation;
- Strong workstation design and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter with results orientation and the ability to make critical decisions;
- Ability to identify areas of opportunities, challenges, and drive change;
- Excellent critical thinking for problem resolution and process improvements.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.