Senior IT Project Coordinator
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Project Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Tracking work completed and updating schedules and tracking tools;
- Organizing and publishing project documents on SharePoint;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues without formal guidelines or precedents;
- Developing risk mitigation and ongoing improvements and developments in projects; and,
- Providing leadership to others.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree;
- Ten (10) years experience;
- The ability to exercise resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- The ability to works independently and operate outside of established guidelines; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.