Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sharepoint Consultant. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong skills in C#, ASP.Net and powershell;
- Ability to demo sharepoint features and to provide specialized consulting services with regards to out of the box features provided by sharepoint;
- Strong knowledge of sharepoint fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates, site admin tasks and master pages;
- Excellent understanding of web technologies;
- Good communication skills to help end users train with basic sharepoint tasks and hold training sessions;
- Ability to speak with clients ranging from associates to EDs and MDs with proper follow through, status updates and follow-ups;
- Ability to evaluate business requirements and map them to sharepoint out of the box features;
- Hands-on experience in resolving migration issues specific to each site;
- Strong understanding of sharepoint 2010/2016 and sharepoint online and the underlying technologies;
- Excellent understanding of single sign on technologies such as ping federate, SAML and windows kerberos;
- Experience with office 365 and sharepoint online application development, management and deployment;
- Experience with github, jira and other continuous integration technology and SDLC agile development techniques;
- Excellent understanding of security, networking and internet technologies such as HTTP, HTTPS, TCPIP, SSL, DNS and digital certificates;
- Ability to develop applications and system tools to implement, deploy and manage infrastructure systems on premise and in the cloud; and,
- Ability to work on several tasks depending on the life cycle of the product including design, development, product support and troubleshooting.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.