Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Contract Consultant for a ten (10) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Successful development of agreement content in partnership with legal, compliance and product management resources;
- Leadership in contract negotiations, as well as securing of authorizations for agreement execution;
- Discussion and negotiation of complex issues and requirements with senior management;
- Definition and solution of problems/issues in a creative or innovative way when Insurance business needs / requests / projects are presented in a general or ambiguous manner;
- Manage quarterly and annual contract attestation for Insurance;
- Assist Insurance Product Management in defining vendor performance measures, guidelines and tracking processes to manage performance of vendors and implementation of new programs;
- Collaborates with Product team and vendors to gain acceptance of performance measurement program(s); successfully manages change and resolves complex contract issues;
- Assist, as required, with new vendor sourcing and approval process (including, but not limited to, request for proposals, request for information, etc.);
- Support multiple teams within Insurance; help identify/implement new process opportunities (e.g. in the Call Centre, in the end to end client experience), lend support for ad hoc data gathering/analysis projects, assist with special assignments;
- To support the Director, Insurance Client Experience in the development, execution, compliance and ongoing management of all contracts;
- Contract related questions, terms and conditions and acting as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the business in contract related matters; and,
- Being the SPOC for all drafting of these contracts (such as SOW’s, Amendments, terminations, Master Service Agreements), and ensure that all internal governance (such as Information Security, Audit, Controls) items are addressed within the drafting of these agreements.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail, including demonstrated ability to analyze written material and process flows;
- Strong presentation, writing, and influential skills to accomplish promotion / negotiation company’s behalf, and to convince others of the value of preferred options and alternatives in situations where distinct differences of approach and opinion exist;
- Creative skills sufficient to resolve problems or identify innovative alternatives or opportunities where established procedures sometimes do not exist;
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant experience;
- Ability to manage tight timelines and execute project tasks as required, including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently; and,
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.