Senior Risk, Audit and Control Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Risk, Audit and Control Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on various risk and control initiatives specific to Technology Application controls;
- Participation as required in support of all strategic objectives established by Risk & Control related to audit, compliance and regulatory issues;
- Coordinating requests from audit, obtain necessary evidence from Technology teams, review and assemble for appropriate delivery to audit; and,
- Perform various reviews, analysis/reconciliation efforts on application source data/documents to determine risks, issues. Work with the appropriate teams to remediate issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7 years of experience with Technology application Audit and Expertise in establishing risk management strategies gaining approval for the business case;
- 7 years of experience with internal and external audits for the business;
- 7 years of experience with remediation and resolution ( identify opportunities to minimize risks and provide recommendations), access control- logical access and incidents management – pertains to applications;
- 5 years of experience with Risk Reporting, regulatory compliance;
- 3 years of experience in the banking and Financial industry;
- 7 years of Incident Management Experience;
- Excellent working knowledge of excel and vlookup; and,
- Any 1 Accreditations: CISA ,CISM, CRISC, Cobit, CIA.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.