Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing digital expertise for leading organizations in developing world class digital solutions;
- Working with digital projects that address iOS, android, chrome, firefox and safari platforms;
- Conducting stakeholder interviews across the company enterprise to identify key business challenges and mobile digital solutions to address those challenges, as well as understanding enterprise current state;
- Working with different software and hardware vendors and partners to assist the digital team in understanding the digital space and developing the IT digital practice;
- Creating the RFPs to acquire vendors for the company;
- Drafting and completing business requirements;
- Working to achieve consensus and facilitate collaboration between IT and the different company business lines;
- Becoming transformational and using IT capabilities to support analytics that identify new customer segments, key influencers, and other invaluable insights;
- Socializing creative ways to leverage digital channels in ways that support the business;
- Identifying missed opportunities or wasted resources regarding digital adoption; and,
- Presenting and distilling key technical ideas into a language that the business can understand.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight (8) plus years’ combined experience dynamic consulting and in digital delivery initiatives;
- Five (5) years’ experience in mobile device and solutions;
- Five (5) years’ experience providing business analysis skills, including developing and designing use cases, QA methodologies and practice and storyboarding /wire framing;
- Experience developing business products and solutions for the mobile space from the business and IT perspectives;
- Experience with vendor management and working with hybrid teams both onsite and offsite;
- Strong analysis and analytical skills;
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills;
- Experience in assisting in the implementation of SMS mobile campaigns, push notifications, and mobile payments;
- Experience using and interacting with native iOS and android;
- Experience with HTML 5, XHTML, XML, J2ME application, CSS and web service requirements;
- Experience with mobile commerce and embedded application solutions, and financial modeling for online and mobile initiatives;
- Experience in managing and developing teams to assist in requirements gathering, uses case development, testing and implementation into production environments;
- Experience in product development from inception to delivery, covering all areas of system development and project management lifecycles and working with business and technology groups;
- Ability to understand and work in an agile development environment;
- Experience in working with diverse enterprise on complex and multifaceted projects;
- Ability to work with business and IT in creating business cases or value propositions to acquire funding for digital initiatives; and,
- Experience working with legal and procurement (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.