Senior HR Business Partner
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior HR Business Partner for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a resource to internal client groups in the interpretation and application of policies and procedures;
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with external program vendors to ensure policy compliance, develop and report success metrics, and proactively identify and address issues;
- Monitoring data and reporting with the goal of providing value-based analytics;
- Providing proactive, value-focused communication to internal client groups and business partners;
- Identifying trends and the development of solutions to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness;
- The alignment / translation of data into internal HR/Total Rewards metrics;
- Supporting the development and execution of communication material, including sense & response management (identify and address plan trends through targeted and broad-based initiatives); and
- Support and lead projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A University degree or equivalent education (Business/Human Resources preferred) or equivalent experience;
- A professional designation such as Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) or CEBS designation would be an asset;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Compensation & Benefits role. Experience gained from working in a medium-to large-sized national organization would be an asset;
- A strong understanding of general Human Resources practices and related legislation;
- Proficiency with MS Office products and knowledge of HR Systems would be an asset;
- Excellent written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate and present issues to a diverse client group with the purpose of identifying resolutions; and
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team environment, balancing the activities of many priorities/projects at any one time.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.