Intermediate Servicing Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Servicing Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Perform standard, routine pick up, receipt and delivery of documents, courier arrangements, scanning, indexing;
- Staging work for processing and/or filing activities efficiently and effectively in accordance with industry standards; and,
- Follow procedures and supervisory direction to resolve standard, straightforward inquiries/ requests, referring non-routine issues to more senior team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Very strong command of the English language (both verbal and written) - must be able to articulate well;
- The ability to lift 20-30 lbs as we get bins of documents to scan daily;
- The ability to work overtime (5-10 hours) per week if needed by the business.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and,
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.