Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
PERFORMANCE TESTING LEAD
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Performance Testing Lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and maintaining a modular, extensible and reusable test framework to enable continuous performance testing in a DevOps environment;
- Setting up the test environment for distributed testing development and maintenance of test code;
- Validating the scalability and performance of the applications, against the non-functional requirements and providing sign-offs for PROD deployment;
- Participating in design and architectural discussions;
- Partnering with development engineers during story and task breakdown to develop test approaches that effectively cover the functional and performance characteristics of a feature; and,
- Working as part of a collaborative, agile team to deliver high quality industry-leading capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) years’ experience in java and python programming;
- Three (3) years’ experience in performance testing, using JMeter and python based testing frameworks;
- Two (2) years’ experience working with application performance monitoring tools such as DynaTrace and AppDynamics and log management software such as splunk;
- Two (2) years’ experience in conducting performance engineering in DevOps environment using Jenkins, maven/ gradle and AWS/ azure/ PCF;
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented software development best practices;
- Capability to work in agile environment with minimal direct supervision;
- Experience in building, integrating and deploying web services such as REST and SOAP (an asset); and,
- Experience in developing functional/ integration tests using TestNG, selenium and Appium (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.