Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technology Operator for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Client Computing Services team in rolling out Microsoft Office 365 deployment.
- Assisting in troubleshooting issues, client deployments and performing clean up tasks related to the O365 deployment project.
- Supporting the daily operation and support of the desktop operating environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Must meet or exceed one of the following combinations of education or certification and experience in the resource role: A University Degree, Community College Diploma (2-year program) An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- More than one year of experience with management/information technology experience;
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.