Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing and supporting technology solutions in support of the Capital Markets Risk Management; and,
- Understanding interpreting and refining business requirements, developing technical specifications, systems testing and general investigative analysis.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of business system analysis experience;
- 3 years of Capital Markets and Risk Management experience (Market and/or Credit Risk);
- 3 years Value at Risk (VaR), Delta, Gamma, Vega knowledge;
- 2 years Derivative, Fixed income / Bonds knowledge;
- 3 years documentation and requirements gathering experience;
- 3 years of developing test plans and testing experience;
- 1-2 years of Unix experience;
- basic commands required (ls, cd etc.); and,
- ability to open files (less, more, vi), read logs, compare files (vimdiff).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.