UX Mobile Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a UX Mobile Architect for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Guiding and creating remarkable and progressive digital experiences for a variety of audiences to support our business in Canada, with an emphasis on responsive and mobile designs;
- Leading the design of digital features for the web, mobile and social channels;
- Applying sound user centered design principles to influence project strategy and direction;
- Taking full ownership to drive the UX strategy: be an evangelist for UX practices across the company;
- Developing user scenarios, personas, user flows, design concepts, wireframes, prototypes, UI standards documents, and other design documents as needed;
- Planning and executing user research / user testing to validate ideas and refine designs;
- Ensuring standards and best practices are appropriately communicated and documented;
- Managing user experience deliverables produced by internal and 3rd party resources as required to ensure expectations are successfully met; and,
- Leading the production of annotated wireframes and other documentation as needed within all project timelines.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in design / user experience with a strong desire to focus on user-centered design and responsive designs;
- Solid UX Practice/Process;
- University degree or certification in User Experience related field or equivalent work experience;
- Solid portfolio demonstrating impactful customer experiences, including experience developing digital products from initial concept through to implementation;
- Design experience ranging across web, mobile (mobile web and native applications) and social channels;
- Strong knowledge and experience designing wireframes and interactive prototypes using industry software (e.g. Axure, Balsamiq);
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, award-winning user interfaces;
- Experience working with clients and various departments within a team environment;
- Solid understanding of front-end web development (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.);
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver on multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities; and,
- Experience working in agile methodology is a plus.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.