Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a two (2) week contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading CA SWIFT PTP SWAT team - tactical Wave 1 actions;
- Accelerating IJV AP dashboard production;
- Using transaction flow analysis with statistical analysis to identify SAP data anomalies & resolution;
- Gathering and documenting internal and external business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, task and workflow analysis in highly complex environments;
- Refining requirements using critical evaluation techniques, focus groups, meetings, negotiation, systems knowledge and experience;
- Preparing documentation on use cases, current / proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifics, risk integration, and end-user adoption plans/guides;
- Providing validation of testing;
- Developing and conducting large group training;
- Identifying and highlighting problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered;
- Generating and proposing options for resolution;
- Championing and driving proposed system development or business process resolutions;
- Ensuring projects align with the business and IT strategies at the project and business unit level;
- Contributing to the development of plans and processes in supported organizations and at the business unit level;
- Understanding industry trends and practices for the clients business and for areas of domain expertise; and,
- Contributing to the development of firm and industry standards and supported adoption of best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience with Program Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies; and,
- 5 - 10 years of Business Analysis experience with a Risk Management focus.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.