Project Control Officer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Control Officer for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed;
- Assisting in maintaining project schedules;
- Developing and maintaining issue logs;
- Developing consolidate program status reports;
- Providing financial management and analytical support to project managers at the program level for a large (Tier 1) initiative;
- Managing relationships and all activities with all required partners (business, TS Finance, program PMO, TS project teams, external partners) related to program one-time and on-going financials (prepare budget, forecasts and actuals);
- Utilizing project management software for development and distribution of comprehensive set of monthly, weekly and ad hoc project financial reporting to a variety of program stakeholders (including templates for use by other project members);
- Working closely with TS Finance to provide necessary detailed financial data to support the forecasting and tracking of capitalization and amortization;
- Manage process for all required updates to internal financial management tracking tools (e.g. EPM, Carpe Diem);
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence and information, escalating issues where appropriate; and,
- Act as central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, organization and platform issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of experience with financial project forecasting Skills;
- 4 years of experience with Clarity;
- 6 years of advanced knowledge of Excel including Pivot tables, vlookup, formulas;
- 6 years of experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Powerpoint);
- 6 years of PCO experience - prepare documents for recurring meetings including minutes, issue log;
- 6 years of experience with Project Coordination;
- Understanding of Financial project concepts such as Actual vs forecast difference.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.