Data Warehouse Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Warehouse Architect for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support and proactively contributing to the maturation of data management at an enterprise level;
- Logical and or physical modeling of data, making recommendations to improve data quality, adhering to industry best practices and standards for data quality;
- Contributing to the design and development of a data architecture management practice; and,
- Defining specifications, technical requirements, systems performance objectives and ongoing assessment of architectural strategy skills.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience in Ablnitio and ETL as well as UNIX, SQL and RDBMS.
- Expert knowledge of data modeling, data architecture, data dictionaries and Meta Data.
- 7 years of experience with data architecture;
- 7 years of experience with data modeling;
- 5 years of experience with DB2 and SQL;
- 5 years of experience with JSON;
- 5 years of experience with RDBMS; and,
- 3 years of experience with Stakeholder management.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.