Information Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the alignment of industry regulatory requirements and enterprise technology standards.
- Analyzing/writing new reference documents and providing plans to update the enterprise standards.
- Reading and interpreting technology, cyber regulatory and industry requirements;
- Writing new documents to capture requirement differences from the enterprise information security standards;
- Interfacing with Information Security and Technology partners to draw information from subject matter expert groups when required to support new or revised documentation;
- Researching current regulations, reviewing existing policies/documentation, and writing new documents or making updates.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Security;
- 3+ years of experience drafting policies, standards, and documentation;
- Must be able to craft standards documentation that demonstrates clarity of thought, strong command of written language and an understanding of information security risk;
- Experience reviewing technology, regulatory or industry requirements;
- The ability to assess risk related to technology requirements in order to determine if there are material differences between the enterprise standards and other industry or regulatory requirements; and,
- Strong knowledge of various cybersecurity, audit or other relevant frameworks such as NIST CSF, SWIFT CSP, PCI DSS or ISO 27001/2.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.