Full Stack Software Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Full Stack Software Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A strong understanding of development practices and agile methodologies;
- End to End development experience, with ability to start a project from conceptualization, and take it through development, testing, to deployment;
- Experience with testing, debugging and development of complex systems in a large enterprise environment;
- 5+ years of experience in Web or Application Development;
- Experience working with database technologies, including various versions of SQL, rational design, and analysis. With high emphasis on efficiency and scalability;
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Technologies in the .Net Framework in the C# stack;
- Experience of front end, user interface, form creation in HTML, CSS;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with a variety of specific tools and toolkits for development and support of applications; and,
- Attention to details in system analysis/design and problem resolutions.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent Programming College certificate
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.