Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completing development activities (mainly .NET (C#, VB.NET) for a number of priority projects;
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements; generating technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Leveraging industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution; and,
- Assuring quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience as a developer (primarily .Net Development);
- Hands-on technical experience working with system analysis, design, coding, debugging & testing;
- Experience with the following technical currencies: VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms (Windows Presentation Foundation - WPF), Windows Services, Web Services (Windows Communication Framework - WCF), Batch Scripting, Visual Studio IDE (versions 2015 or higher), SQL Server Management Studio (versions 2015 or higher), UNIX & Windows Shell Scripting, & SQL queries/statements;
- A strong understanding of TFS and Agile;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field;
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end; and,
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.