Project Control Officer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Control Officer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and delivering the portfolio to drive shareholder value and client and employee experience;
- Delivering end-to-end business solutions that meet the business objectives;
- Establishing and managing the discipline and practice for Project and Portfolio Delivery;
- Supporting Project / Program / Portfolio financials by owning the accurate and timely reporting of project financial data. in the bank’s enterprise reporting system, Clarity, and the identification of reporting issues that require escalation to the Project / Program / Portfolio leadership;
- Compiling quality financial and operational reports for DSS senior management, accompanied by commentary and analysis;
- Facilitating status and project team meetings distributing agendas and required material (e.g. project deliverables) and communicating in advance;
- Providing subject matter expertise, awareness and training to the team on use of Clarity and monthly forecasting cycle to ensure adherence to quality EETS financial and project reporting.
- Assisting in the creation of project documentation (i.e. reports, change requests, presentations, invoices, correspondence, communications, tables, charts, files, etc.) and ensure it is properly completed.
- Leading and delivering small scale projects or work packages, ensuring deliverables meet standards for quality and timeliness and achieve original objectives;
- Utilizing project management software to create, update and maintain project schedules with new and revised work packages and plans;
- Participating in the identification of project dependencies and risks, and ensuring that they are effectively managed;
- Controlling changes to project scope through accepted Project Change Request (PCR) processes and documentation;
- Identifying and recommending opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency;
- Maintaining on-line project libraries and appropriate level of documentation is produced and stored; and,
- Coordinating the development and implementation of new processes to align with the new business process and/or technology solution while maintaining / improving operating efficiency to ensure timeliness and accuracy of workflow.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years of experience as a Project Coordination;
- 3+ years of experience with budget management;
- 3+ years of experience in Finance/Banking;
- 4 years of experience with MS Office;
- 3+ years of experience with Excel (Pivot Tables / VLookups);
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint & Confluence;
- 3+ years of experience with MS Project; and,
- 3+ years of experience with Clarity.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.