Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a .Net Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Actioning all client requests for fixes and enhancements in accordance with current
ITS policies such as change management policy;
- Writing new code or making changes to existing SERVIS application code to
- Enhancing and where possible automating support tasks by analyzing, designing,
and implementing scripts, small programs and database components;
- Managing application code using TFS;
- Developing application support procedures for SERVIS, SAMS import, ODSP import
and SERVIS batch jobs;
- Writing SQL scripts, PL/SQL procedures for data changes, data fixes and ad-hoc
- Other deliverables as assigned during the migration of SERVIS application to
a new solution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) year university degree or three (3) year college diploma in information
management, information technology, or related discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ experience developing .Net (versions 3.5 & 4.0) web applications;
- Ten (10) years’ experience developing and using event-driven/object-oriented program
design techniques such as C#, ASP.NET and .Net framework;
- Ten (10) years’ experience in architecting, designing, and building large scale distributed
services-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment;
- Ten (10) years’ experience supporting and maintaining large scale/enterprise level .Net
- Five (5) years’ experience working with object relational mappers like nHibernate
or related technology;
- Five (5) years’ experience working with custom built state machines in .NET C#;
- Five (5) years’ experience developing oracle SQL and PL/SQL procedures;
- Experience and knowledge of funded social assistance programs;
- Knowledge of web accessibility principles, accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act (AODA), and experience building web content accessibility
guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA compliant websites;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Leadership skills and ability to work well in a team environment; and,
- Microsoft .Net developer and rracle developer certifications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.