Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Lead for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading technical integration projects with Java EE, ESB, and microservice technologies;
- Establishing new processes and programs to support a rapidly scaling platform;
- Working closely with Technical Leads, Architects, QA, Product Managers, and other engineering teams to get high-quality features through the software project lifecycle (build, test, and on-time release);
- Identifying risks, issues and driving them to mitigation/resolution as required; and,
- Looking for critical metrics to monitor during and after execution of each milestone.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years managing large scale technical programs and projects spanning multiple teams and organizations;
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle from conception to delivery;
- Excellent organization skills with a strong with strong business acumen, highly motivated, passionate, and detail oriented; and,
- Demonstrate bias for action with strengths in issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, and ability to multitask.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.