Partner Referral Support Analyst – Performance Reporting, Finance
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering effective end user support services and provide appropriate responses to inquires relate to the Partner Referral Program;
- Participating in the development of knowledge resources, standard responses, coaching materials and discussions to ensure frontline effectiveness;
- Reviewing form submissions from the sales team, to ensure accuracy, adherence to policies and procedures;
- Processing form submissions by tracking data on spreadsheets and databases;
- Investigating process/operational issues and errors to determine root cause and take corrective action to resolve sales team’s complaints and prevent recurrence of issues; and,
- Providing timely support to other team members/areas to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in end user support including delivery of services against SLAs, ensuring high quality of responses provided to the end users;
- Hands on experience with database queries (SQL), Microsoft Access and Excel;
- 1 year of experience with MS Access;
- 2 years of experience with QL;
- 2 years of experience with Excel;
- 2 years of experience with MS Word;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with end users, team members, management (across areas) and successfully handle inquiries; and,
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail: Ability to process information with accuracy. Productively balances speed and accuracy.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.