Unified Communications System Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Unified Communications System Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Incident Management for all Tier 2/3 issues;
- Monitoring of systems for up time and incident proactive response;
- Engaging vendor for Incident Resolution as required until resolved;
- Providing management updates on long running incidents;
- Providing root cause analysis on all issues;
- Monthly reboots and smoke testing after company infrastructure patching (set on a present schedule after hours);
- 24 x 7 incident response;
- Setting SLA’s;
- Software maintenance, minor upgrades to Cisco, and third-party applications to keep current;
- Change control and incident / request tracking through ServiceNow; and,
- Project initiatives as required (i.e. new office setups, major version upgrades, new application add on).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.