Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Use Cases, Workflow Diagrams, Context Diagrams, GUI, Screen, and Interface designs;
- Utilizing your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required;
- Successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Working independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers;
- Driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans;
- Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow;
- Developing requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language;
- Collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs;
- Acting as the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams;
- Managing and executing on required stakeholder and business client engagement across project deliverables to support project plan and scope outline;
- Collaborating with project team members to progress the project forward as per project plan and scope outline; and,
- Managing/participating in and contributing to test plan and test script development.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- Experience with HR systems would be preferred;
- Implementation experience is nice to have;
- BI and data analytics experience is nice to have;
- Organizational change management, facilitation and training experience (user-coaching); and,
- Experience on large, multi-year initiatives.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.