Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and coordinating the project team's weekly activities to ensure project scope and schedules are met;
- Ensuring successful project delivery (i.e. delivering a quality solution on schedule, within the approved budget and scope);
- Coordinating the efforts of the project team members, including vendors (i.e. understanding “who” is working on “what” and “when”);
- Managing resource utilization on the project to meet approved scope, schedule, and budget;
- Actively managing the project plan, progress, budget sheet, forecasts, and earned value;
- Executing proactive Change Management (i.e. scope, schedule, budget);
- Planning and executing Risk and Issue Management strategies, leveraging Health Checks for independent assessment and action plans for at risk projects;
- Engaging and managing all applicable Project Vendors or Suppliers as per Service Contract terms and conditions;
- Managing expectations of stakeholders and communicating progress of the project;
- Acting as primary conduit of communication within and outside the project team with respect to project activities;
- Ensuring all required project documentation is timely, complete, and of high quality;
- Providing oversight, guidance, motivation, roadblock removal, and escalation support for project team members;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs; and,
- Driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- Experience with HR systems would be preferred;
- Implementation experience is nice to have;
- BI and data analytics experience is nice to have; and,
- Business Relationship Management knowledge is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.