Workday Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Workday Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sharing knowledge and expertise of Workday with the project team specifically in the areas of reporting and security;
- Working with the project team to develop and test reports in Workday;
- Working with the project team to finalize security configuration, assist with the development of test cases for security, and execute testing;
- Assisting with the definition of the Workday mobile experience at launch;
- Assisting with the launch of Workday, which may include delivery of training and/or HR user coaching;
- Providing Workday Go-Live support; which includes, researching and resolving Workday issues, supporting HR through the launch, and assisting with updates to the Workday documentation;
- Working directly with the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team to support SuccessFactors;
- Assisting with other HRIS support activities;
- Developing requirement specifications according to standard templates, using natural language; and,
- Collaborating with project team members to progress the project forward as per project plan and scope outline.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Formal Business Analyst training or similar work experience;
- The ability to learn new skills and information quickly, be open minded and pragmatic, and adaptable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work independently and be a self-starter;
- Experience with Workday support/configuration expertise in HCM, security and reporting is nice to have;
- Experience with SuccessFactors Talent Management is nice to have;
- Experience with implementation or support of HR Systems is nice to have;
- Organizational change management, facilitation and training experience (user-coaching) is nice to have; and,
- Experience on large, multi-year initiatives.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.